♥ g o s s i p ♥

c l i c k

Meeee

My photo
♥A girl born on 16th of October. ♥Love talking ♥Love sleeping ♥Love playing ♥Love watching any movie ♥Love music ♥Love J ♥Love my all laopos ♥Love freedom ♥Come and be a friend with me,then you will know how am I.

Friday, June 5, 2009

A to Z

A for Alvin
B for Boys
C for Carmen
D for Dear ( cena)
E for ET
F for Fishhhh
G for Girls
H for Hebe
I for I You
J for Jackie
K for Kweiii
L for Laopossss
M for Mine
N for Nothing
O for OMG
P for Pose
Q for Question
R for Repair
S for Sheryllll
T for Titadyn
U for U! You! You! You!
V for VS
W for Wynn
Y for Yujiiii
Z for Zero

Happy Holidays =)

6 comments:

  1. wah laopo.. u really so boring meh?? XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny+meaningful wor..
    hahahaha XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. yalar..
    really nothing to do mah..
    then mah think something to write lor..
    haha ..
    actually this post really no point one..
    haha XD
    it is a bored post!! haha..

    ReplyDelete
  4. not bad la.. at least saw my name.. hahaXD boring then study xia english.. really got use de.. lolXD

    ReplyDelete