♥ g o s s i p ♥

c l i c k

Meeee

My photo
♥A girl born on 16th of October. ♥Love talking ♥Love sleeping ♥Love playing ♥Love watching any movie ♥Love music ♥Love J ♥Love my all laopos ♥Love freedom ♥Come and be a friend with me,then you will know how am I.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Oh My Goshh! The cacat monorail I want to complain! Originally, I went to titiwangsa station and took monorail went to ELS Language Centre ( Bukit Bintang) for my communicative tuition. The girl told me that the monorail was breakdown when I arrived the counter. Okay, fine! Then I took LRT went to hang tuah. I know I'm lazy and clever also. HHAHAHHA. Once I arrived hang tuah station then I took monorail went to Bukit Bintang! WALAO! Obviously I saw the monorail was operating in front of me. When I stepped in the monorail, the babi speaker said the monorail would be late. betul cacat !! First time I was took two hours from my house to B.B.









Yeah! I like you potato head suddenly.
Mr.Potato, I want marry with you. would you?HAHAHA.


I know you're short
But my love story will be long and long
Thanks you

4 comments:

  1. sorry for disturb u two but i wan leave comment..

    haha, monarail only mah...
    if u need take ktm go study...
    i think u will decide to change school in the end...

    p/s:ur blog many ants ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL.
    no need say sorry lar! it's okay!
    I don't want only jackie post comment on my blog!
    hahaha.
    then you come and help me kill all the ants~

    ReplyDelete