♥ g o s s i p ♥

c l i c k

Meeee

My photo
♥A girl born on 16th of October. ♥Love talking ♥Love sleeping ♥Love playing ♥Love watching any movie ♥Love music ♥Love J ♥Love my all laopos ♥Love freedom ♥Come and be a friend with me,then you will know how am I.

Sunday, July 4, 2010

你的童年,我的未來

以下都是楊俊霖的娃娃!


一只不懂是青蛙還是狗熊的娃娃


Is it the rabbit mix with other animals? Why it looks so abnormal? haha.


All of you still remember this kind of thing? When we were studied primary school, we bought it from銀河book. Do you buy it too?


hahahahahha. Don't know why I keep thinking of you (fish`laopo) when I saw this photo.



12 years-old......................................20 years old
The only one photo I found that you look slim, fit and sporty. :)


SEE THIS!!!!!!!

A day in my future. HAHAHAHA.
main-main saja mah, kerana hor jackieyong and I doing nothing today. After that, I had thought this idea and took a photo for fun.
My mom was scolding me when I showed her this pose.




Appreciate









4 comments:

  1. nah! lei zao mou dak gao lar!
    hahahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 不要笑我们~相信你也有这样的过去的。XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. 有是有啦!怎樣講還是你比較特別咯,還有地址~喜歡看你大大又歪歪的字體!

    ReplyDelete