♥ g o s s i p ♥

c l i c k

Meeee

My photo
♥A girl born on 16th of October. ♥Love talking ♥Love sleeping ♥Love playing ♥Love watching any movie ♥Love music ♥Love J ♥Love my all laopos ♥Love freedom ♥Come and be a friend with me,then you will know how am I.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

thegraduationdayofmysister.


wow! congratulate. SEE, how happy they were.


How come CH don't have graduate gown? I nak pakai ni! The quality of the gown is good!



They are awesome. They were sining 弟子規 and just memories all within two weeks before their graduation day. Even indian students can also read as well. ;)





Hello Kitty. She same size as her house. Sky can also be purple color! Nice!


Spongebob.


I went back the class that I was studied at. There are lot of art works by standard two students. oh my gosh! Their art works damn cute, colorful, creative and nice!



2 comments: