♥ g o s s i p ♥

c l i c k

Meeee

My photo
♥A girl born on 16th of October. ♥Love talking ♥Love sleeping ♥Love playing ♥Love watching any movie ♥Love music ♥Love J ♥Love my all laopos ♥Love freedom ♥Come and be a friend with me,then you will know how am I.

Friday, May 7, 2010

♥ 7


楊楊楊楊楊楊楊
俊俊俊俊俊俊俊
霖霖霖霖霖霖霖

thanks you :)
I have seeing with you for 4 months full.
lets start our new month!

I want to stick with you on
Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sun.
Jan, Feb, March, April, May, June, July, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov and Dec
2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020....
and many many years.



7 comments:

  1. hey girl!!
    jackie wants to tell you that he wants to hold your hand tight!!! until you call to onefm say you beh tahan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!
    I don't want call to onefm!
    I want call to your parents and say I beh tahan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. onefm! wan dou lei!!!

    tak boleh oh...my parents don answer lenglui phone 1...you don't call them... :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah! your parents mm sek yeah !
    then i call my parents lor! lalala~

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol..yr mom say she doesnt want to ask skinny monkey's phone...XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL!
    jiak sai lar you!
    but i know you will surely feels excited when your phone rang and the skinny monkey name show on your phone screen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. no la...
    i feel excited when yr skinny photo show on my phone screen...XD

    ReplyDelete