♥ g o s s i p ♥

c l i c k

Meeee

My photo
♥A girl born on 16th of October. ♥Love talking ♥Love sleeping ♥Love playing ♥Love watching any movie ♥Love music ♥Love J ♥Love my all laopos ♥Love freedom ♥Come and be a friend with me,then you will know how am I.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Birthday Women

WooHuuu~
This is my second blog.
First, I want to say Happy Birthday to my Laopo (Fish). It is her 18years old birthday, 9th of May 2009.
Last night we were celebrate fish's birthday at QQ steamboat buffet,Kepong, with last year classmates. There was 16 peoples. @@
RM19.80 one person, but the foods not very delicious.
In the end, we were took a lot of abnormality photo.
Those aunty sit around of us, their face told me "OMG,why now girls so open geh? OMG OMG"
But we not ignore them, cause we are enjoy taking photos. XD
Then, I was balik rumah around 10pm++.
Aiya, we were forgot "ah-chi-ba" Miss PANG.
Nevermind, to be continue on monday. Woohuuu~
Post some photos 1st =)



Aunty Pang Birthday =)





Im feel so expect our 30th of May gathering!
Miss you all so much!!!
Dont put aeroplane arh!
Haha XD

No comments:

Post a Comment