♥ g o s s i p ♥

c l i c k

Meeee

My photo
♥A girl born on 16th of October. ♥Love talking ♥Love sleeping ♥Love playing ♥Love watching any movie ♥Love music ♥Love J ♥Love my all laopos ♥Love freedom ♥Come and be a friend with me,then you will know how am I.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Strive for...?

OH NO.
Mid-year exam is coming! Still left 1 more day @@
What am I doing now? still sit infront of computer writing blog?


Everybody are busying to study to strive for every minutes every seconds. But I'm laziness to study, cause I don't have any agent of study. Should say I elusive to study.

Today everybody become hard-working already. Everybody keep doing book-keep.After finished school, I was went to uma learning book-keep with my dee and fish. Book-keep really make me mad, just keep calculate and calculate .



Okay lar, is the time I need to stop writing.
Need study hard already!


Wish me good luck in exam lar^^
All my friends also. Wish you all good luck in the exam =)


No comments:

Post a Comment