♥ g o s s i p ♥

c l i c k

Meeee

My photo
♥A girl born on 16th of October. ♥Love talking ♥Love sleeping ♥Love playing ♥Love watching any movie ♥Love music ♥Love J ♥Love my all laopos ♥Love freedom ♥Come and be a friend with me,then you will know how am I.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Today is mother's day =)
First time I gave my mummy present on mother's day in my life.
Finally, I can show my filial piety to my mom. Haha.
Although the present not valuable but when mom received it, she was happy and touch.
I bought the present at Jusco Kepong with my dee and fish. Guess what i have bought? Hohoho~ Show you all larr.
Deng Deng Deng Deng~~~~~~




12tins of Pati Ayam

..............................................................

Back from dinner.
When I pass through the restaurant, many peoples waiting the table. All standing there to wait. Omg. "People Moutain People Sea" Haha.

Why mother's day everybody sure going to celebrate? Then, father's day leh? Stay at home? Haha. I also don't know why. Could it be said that...traditions?


No comments:

Post a Comment