♥ g o s s i p ♥

c l i c k

Meeee

My photo
♥A girl born on 16th of October. ♥Love talking ♥Love sleeping ♥Love playing ♥Love watching any movie ♥Love music ♥Love J ♥Love my all laopos ♥Love freedom ♥Come and be a friend with me,then you will know how am I.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Relax or busy?

Weeeeeeeeeeeee..!!! Finally exam was finished!!
Economics really hardest subject for me, a lot of meaning need to understanding.
But...anyway, it already bygone. Haha XD
Today went to time square with my dear.
After finished taking breakfast at sushi king, then bought two piece of power kids ticket.
The language of movie is Thai and the story talking about Thai boxing.
Besides that, the principal of movie sacrifice any thing to rescue his brother.
Cause his brother get angina and need to change a suitable heart to recover.
If not, he will die at any moment.
This movie not bad, funny and touch.





Teacher's day is coming soon.
The topic of teacher's day is "You Are My Sunshine".
All senior middle three students are busy preparing on this activity.
Hope it will be successful =)
Besides that, 6a(xiao) are busy preparing choir competition also.
We are get into the final round!
SO, all lovely 6axiao attention! We must get the champion of choir!
Hohohohohohohohohohoho XD



.....................................................................................................................



I done it around 30minutes X.X
Nice mou?






@@..kaka XD

No comments:

Post a Comment