♥ g o s s i p ♥

c l i c k

Meeee

My photo
♥A girl born on 16th of October. ♥Love talking ♥Love sleeping ♥Love playing ♥Love watching any movie ♥Love music ♥Love J ♥Love my all laopos ♥Love freedom ♥Come and be a friend with me,then you will know how am I.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Exam duration

Mid-year exam was start on 13th of May. It is unbearable for me.
Book-keep : Argh~~ can't balance lar! Keep calculate and calculate.
Originally, I wrote wrong number. After pass up the answer sheet I just discover it.
My eyes really need become bigger.
B.I , B.M and B.C fail luu~ All not enough time done it.
Actually B.M easier than other subject, but I can't express. So, simply write lor.
The previous day of mid-year exam, I went to Sri Hartamas to adjust my teeth with my dee.
I change the colour of braces to light blue, not bad. But QUITE PAIN !!
On that night I sleepless cause really felt painful. I hate the feel. My next appoitment on 16th of June.
Tomorrow history exam argh~ Both history book such as dictionary, how stuff a lot of word inside my brain?
Help Me please. I dont want pass up empty answer sheet. HoHo.
XD

3 more days!! After 3 more days exam is
finish!!
Hahahahahahahahahaha......................

No comments:

Post a Comment